Cointree And Koinly Crypto Tax Webinar 2022
Crypto Tax - What you need to know before October's tax deadline!
Leading Australian crypto exchange Cointree has partnered with Australia's No. 1 crypto tax platform Koinly to help educate users on what they need to know before October's tax deadline.
This webinar is led by Koinly's Australian Head of Tax Danny Talwar, who outlines how the ATO's latest crypto tax guidance may affect you; key challenges with crypto data; what you need to know for this tax season and beyond.
- Koinly: Danny Talwar - Head of Tax, Australia
- Cointree: Andrew Maroulis - Head of Product
- Koinly: Adam Saville-Brown - Australian Regional Manager
If you missed our live stream on Tuesday, find out what you need to know about Crypto tax before October's tax deadline. Learn more about:
- Growing crypto market... hear some of our local observations
- What are crypto assets in the eyes of the ATO?
- Latest ATO guidance on crypto assets
- Common crypto tax pitfalls
- Things to watch out for: Wash Sale rules, Personal Use assets, Chain splits/ Forks (Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash), Wrapped tokens (Wrapped ETH), Providing liquidity
- Change to Airdrops
- Top tips for your submitting your crypto tax
WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE
PLUS, get your special discount code from Koinly.
About Koinly: Koinly is Australia’s leading crypto tax tool, catering to investors and traders at all levels. Whether it’s Crypto, DeFi or NFTs, the platform saves you valuable time by reconciling your holdings to generate an ATO-compliant tax report in under 20 minutes. See more at koinly.com.au