Platinum Tier Upgrade Promotion
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by Cointree ABN 36 167 203 303 of Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (“Promoter”).
- Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and upgrade prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is only open to individuals who:
(i) are Australian residents
(ii) create an account and successfully verify their identity with Cointree
(iii) are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; (“Entrant”)
- The Promotion commences at 16:00 PM AEDT on 15 July 2021, and closes at 11:59 PM AEDT on 31st July 2021 (“Entry Period”).
- Except as otherwise indicated, all amounts stated in these conditions are stated in Australian dollars.
- Entry to the promotion is via the verification of a Cointree trading account. To be eligible for the Platinum tier upgrade, participants must successfully verify their account during the Entry Period. Multiple accounts are allowed to be created, but must be successfully verified with valid identification. The Platinum tier will be applied to the user's account once the identity verification process is deemed approved by Cointree (“Entry”).
- There is no cost to enter the Promotion; however, internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
- Account identity verifications must be received during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare an Entry by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an Entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
THE TIER UPGRADE
- Every approved Entry will receive a Platinum tier Cointree account upgrade for 30 days from the time of the verification. The Cointree tier upgrade will be applied to the Entrants' account as soon as identity verification is approved.
- The tier upgrade will be applied to the winner’s account once identity verification is approved.
- The account owner will be notified in writing via an email once the Platinum tier upgrade has been applied to their Cointree account.
- The email notification will state that the Platinum tier upgrade has been applied.
- If the entrant deletes the account, the tier upgrade will not be applied to another account unless that account has been verified within the promotion Entry Period.
- Tier upgrades are not transferable or redeemable for cash and are subject to availability.
- Platinum tier upgrades can not be extended, unless Entrant fulfills the criteria to be eligible for the Platinum tier upgrade as shown on the Cointree website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
PRIVACY, DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT TO USE INFORMATION.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the promotion, each entrant consents to their personal information being entered onto a database. The Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, or payment, or other compensation to the entrant.