$5k Prize Pool Promotion - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by Cointree ABN 36 167 203 303 of Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (“Promoter”).
- Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is only open to individuals who:
(i) are Australian residents, except those residing in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT);
(ii) create an account and successfully verify their identity with Cointree;
(iii) make a deposit of funds into their account and complete a buy trade for a minimum of $25 with Cointree; and
(iiii) are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; (“Entrant”).
- The Promotion commences at 12:00 AM AEDT on 1 September 2021, and closes at 11:59 PM AEDT on 30 September 2021 (“Entry Period”).
- Except as otherwise indicated, all amounts stated in these conditions are stated in Australian dollars.
- To be eligible for the $5k prize pool promotion, participants must successfully verify their account and complete a successful buy trade of a minimum of $25 during the “Entry Period”. Multiple accounts are allowed to be created, but must be successfully verified with valid identification and complete a successful trade to be eligible (“Entry”).
- There is no cost to enter the Promotion; however, internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
- Account identity verifications and buy trades must be completed during the Entry Period to be eligible. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare an Entry by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an Entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
THE PRIZE POOL
- The total prize pool is worth AU$5,000, with four draws of 25 winners, and each winner winning a $50 account credit; totalling 100 winners of the total $5,000 prize pool.
- Every approved Entry will be eligible to enter the week’s draw after the first trade of $25 is completed. The prize assigned to the individual will be applied to the Entrants' account at the end of the week.
- The account owner will be notified in writing via an email that they have won and once their prize has been applied to their Cointree account.
- Each draw will take place on Fridays throughout September at 12PM AEST, with the first of four being held on September 10, 2021.
- If the Entrant deletes the account before the winner is announced, then the prize will not be applied to their account and will be assigned to another “Entrant”.
- Pool prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable for other coins or tokens upon receiving the credit. The Entrant may wish to withdraw the credit or purchase coins or tokens with the prize after receiving the credit.
- Prizes can not be increased or applied to the account at a later date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
PRIVACY, DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT TO USE INFORMATION.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the promotion, each entrant consents to their personal information being entered onto a database. The Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, or payment, or other compensation to the entrant.