What coins can I buy?
We support bitcoin and over 260 coins, including all the popular cryptocurrencies. View coins and prices
Do I need a wallet or crypto experience?
No, crypto wallets and prior experience is not required to get started. All purchased coins are delivered instantly to your Cointree account, and our platform has been designed to be intuitive and easy to use while offering powerful features to experienced traders.
How much does it cost?
Every cryptocurrency priced at the best price we can access globally at all times, and we charge a small competitive fee on trades. View fees
What account types are supported?
Cointree offers accounts for individuals, businesses, trusts, and self-managed super funds (SMSF).
How do I make my first purchase?
Once signed up and email is verified, a quick wizard will guide you through the easy 3 steps to make your first purchase; verify your ID, deposit money, and make your purchase. The entire process can be completed within 5 minutes. Get started
How does Cointree work?
Cointree is a cryptocurrency exchange that makes crypto easy for everyone. Operating since 2013, we source cryptocurrency from multiple global markets and pass on the cost savings to our customers. We charge a small fee on trades and deliver coins instantly to your Cointree account.
How is Cointree different to other exchanges?
We're focused on providing a powerful, transparent and easy experience. Here's how:
- Easy - Select a coin to buy and enter an amount. We handle the rest by checking the global markets in realtime and finding the best price.
- Fast - Instant delivery to your Cointree account. Go from sign up to first purchase within 5 minutes.
- Safe - Operating since 2013, regulated in Australia, and follow industry best security practices.
- Convenient - Many deposit options and over 260 coins. Daily portfolio tracker to monitor your assets' performance.
- Transparent - Upfront and straightforward quote breakdown before executing all trades.
- Smart - Learning hub, best performing portfolios, and weekly market updates help you stay informed and trade smarter.
Is Cointree safe to use?
Cointree follows industry best security practices, including HTTPS only endpoints, encrypted passwords, and a hot/cold wallet system for securing cryptocurrency. We've been operating since 2013 with no system breaches.
Is Cointree regulated?
Cointree is regulated by AUSTRAC as a digital currency exchange.
Get started Learning Hub