Cointree is one of Australia’s leading digital currency exchanges. It aims to support the widest range of crypto currency coins. Founded in 2013, the Melbourne based company has over 50,000 members and transacted over AU$100m worth in digital currencies. The company focuses on making cryptocurrency trading a simple, quick and secure experience. It achieves this by providing learning resources and useful trading tools in everyday language and jargon free to its members.
Cointree is a registered digital currency exchange with AUSTRAC (the Australian Government regulatory and monitoring body for AML/CTF) and a partner of the not-for-profit Blockchain Centre.
For media inquiries, please send us a request.
The media team at the Cointree can assist with:
- Event passes for journalists, photographers and camera crews for Cointree events
- Quotes and statements for press releases
- Interviews and picture opportunities with assigned Cointree representatives
- Copyright-cleared images, audio and video approvals
- Keep up to date – sign up for Cointree Newsletter
If you are a media representative, please notify us of your media coverage intentions.
Check the following sources of news and media releases:
- Text Colour - #353937
- Primary Green - #74A552
- Light Green - #ABD976