Quirky Crypto Survey Results
We are excited to share the results from our Quirky Crypto Survey. We have had over 2000 responses and some really interesting results! A big thanks to our Cointree community who participated!
Would you consider buying Bitcoin or other Cryptocurrencies in the next 12 months?
- 65% - Yes
- 35% - No
Do you think the media gets too caught up in the Bitcoin frenzy when things are running hot?
- 66.9% - Yes
- 33.1% - No
Where do you see Bitcoin in the next 10 years?
- 15.6% - Crash and Burn
- 66.5% - $10,000 - $50,000
- 17.9% - To the moon
What would it take for you to buy some Bitcoin or other crypto?
- 14.4% - A better understanding of how cryptocurrency works
- 29.9% - Better regulation
- 30.9% - More confidence in digital wallets and security
- 5.6% - Buy-in from my wife, husband or partner
- 12% - Making a good win on the horses, casino or pokies
- 7.3% - My kids bugging me to do it
If you are interested in crypto, how would you describe yourself?
- 34.4% - Careful and conservative investor
- 13.8% - A tech geek interested in dabbling in the latest stuff
- 23.2% - Simply curious
- 9.2% - Scared of missing out on the next big rise
- 19.4% - I have no idea about this stuff or where it’s going
Which everyday item would you most like to pay for with crypto?
- 1.2% - Uber Eats
- 11.4% - Bills
- 0.7% - Petrol
- 2.7% - Groceries
- 2.1% - Gifts and vouchers
- 37.4% - Absolutely everything!
- 44.6% - Nothing
What other investment are you most interested in owning?
- 21.7% - Listed Australian shares
- 6.4% - International shares
- 22.3% - Gold
- 39.2% - Investment property
- 0.9% - Art
- 9.5% - Startup tech ventures
When is the right time to buy Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies?
- 7.5% - When the price halves from its current level
- 22.3% - When the price drops a bit more
- 41.1% - Now
- 8% - When it is rising strongly
- 21.1% - When pigs fly!